FX1D0 - a trading system for making money where everyone else loses
Hello, comrades forex traders! We have all seen more than once, after the opening of a new daily candle, the price goes against the main trend, draws a shadow, and then reverses and moves in the opposite direction. In principle, this is the basis of the market, otherwise the candles would not have tails. Is it possible to make money on it? Can. There is a specialized strategy Fx1d0 aimed at working with such setups. Today we will learn how to trade on it.
Characteristics of the FX1D0 trading system
Platform: Metatrader 4
Currency pairs: GBPNZD, GBPAUD, EURNZD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURJPY, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, EURUSD
Trading Time: London and American Sessions
Recommended DC: Roboforex, Alpari
The idea behind TS
We all know that an ordinary daylight candle has: a body, a shadow on one side and a shadow on the other. As soon as a new day opens, the price sometimes for some time goes in the direction opposite to the main trend, and then turns and moves in the other direction. Moving to where? That's right - towards the OPEN DAY PRICE.
And further options are possible: the price can go through the opening price of the day and continue the trend, or it can bounce off the opening price. In both cases, the opening price of the daily candle acts as a magnet. We, in principle, do not care where the quotes then go, because we will use the opening price of the day as a guideline for taking profits.
Market Entry Rules
- London session. 30 minutes before it starts, we look through the charts for the presence of possible signals.
- For entry, the price should be between moving averages. Acceptable: lower than moving for purchases, higher - for sales.
- Before entering, check the distance between the ATR channels. If it is very small (less than 20 points), it is better to skip the entrance.
- It is recommended to enter pending orders.
- Fast MA is higher than slow
- The opening price of the day is higher than the price at the opening of London
- Stochastic below level 70, directed to the moment of entry up
- Fast moving lower than slow
- The opening price of the day is lower than the price at the opening of London
- Stochastic above level 30, directed downward at the time of entry
Stop Loss and Take Profit
- a couple of points above / below the High / Low candlestick entry or the nearest minimum / maximum
- next ATR channel
- 10 points
- nearest ATR channel
- round level 00 or 50
- the opening price of the day (the most optimal option)
- breakeven by + 2 points after 7 points of profit, then a trailing stop
- we leave at the end of the day
Because Since the percentage of profitability of transactions in this FX1D0 system is very high, you can use up to 2% of the deposit per transaction (do not forget that there are a lot of trading tools, so you should not overestimate%). To calculate the lot, you can use our mobile application.
You can monitor the possible signals of the FX1D0 system at once on all pairs. without switching to various graphs. To do this, you can use the template FX1DO_dashboard. Just download it on any free chart and you will see a panel with signals, as in the screenshot above.
To display the data correctly, it is better to leave the chart with the loaded Dashboard for a couple of hours so that all the necessary information can be loaded.
- Pair - currency pair
- Spread - current spread
- U / D - current trend. If the square is green, then the fast average is higher than the slow, if red is the opposite.
- Zone - if the U / D box is green, and the opening price of the day is higher than the current one, and the current price is below 13 MA, then it glows green. If the U / D box is red, and the opening price of the day is lower than the current one, and the current price is above 13 MA, it glows red. In other cases, blue.
- Sto - if U / D and Zone are red, as well as stochastics above the oversold level, a red square will appear. The pair will turn gold, indicating that there is a signal. Similarly for purchases - if U / D and Zone are green and the stochastic is below the overbought level, a green rectangle will appear.
- Cur. P / L - current profit / loss for this pair
- Do dist. - distance in points to the opening price of the day. Only shown if there are other conditions for entry
- Atr spread - distance between ATR channels. Only shown if other parameters signal input
- Last alert - time of the last signal for this pair
The remaining columns show signals on other timeframes.
The FX1D0 trading system has gained considerable popularity in foreign forums due to its profitability. Namely, a high percentage of profitable transactions. Of its minuses, it is worth noting a small number of trading signals, which is offset by a large number of traded instruments. Understand the idea behind this system and, if you wish, you can replace the indicators that come with the vehicle with your own. Or do without them at all. After all, the main thing in any strategy is the idea on which it is based.