In forex trading, there is a principle called K.I.S.S (keep it stupidly simple), i.e. try to keep it simple. Einstein himself said: "Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler.»And the subject of today's video tutorial, strategy Heiken ashi 30, or abbreviated as HA30, just follows this principle: the system is simple, but effective.
Platform: Metatrader 4
Currency pair: AUDUSD, EURUSD
Hours: European Session and Beginning of American
Recommended DC: Alpari, RoboForex
- We are waiting for at least 1-2 candles against the trend
- We enter at the close of the next candle on the trend
- Set Stop Loss just above / below the nearest local maximum / minimum
- For take profit, multiply the stop loss by two.
1. To exit a position, you can use a trailing stop equal to stop loss
2. It is better to enter the beginning of a new trend
3. If Stop Loss is visually very large - do not enter