Popular Posts

Editor'S Choice - 2020

VForce - take the market by force


Today in this video- The review will be taken apart Forex Strategy VForce, combining 8 indicators checked by time. And you will not see them on the chart - we will focus on opening positions. Indeed, in fact, in any system, we are interested in precisely the signals for sale and for purchase, and excessive congestion of the chart on the monitor screen sometimes only interferes with making the right decisions.

Soundtrack to the video: David Arkenstone - Ambient World

Type of strategy: Breakout levels + Following the trend

Currency pair: EURUSD

Timeframe: M15

VForce Strategy Rules

Shopping Rules:

After the Blue candle appears and closes, we place a pending order 12 points above the High point of this candle, stop loss 10 points below the Low point of the signal candle. If within 4 candles after the signal, the pending order did not work, delete it. If the order has worked, then we close 80% of the position with a take profit of 20 points, and leave the remaining 20% ​​without take, including a trailing stop of 50 points. (You can use the Forex Trailingator Expert Advisor to automatically set a trailing stop)

Rules for sales:

When a red candle appears, we place a pending order 10 points below the Low of this candle, a stop order is 10 points above the High signal candle. If within 4 candles after the signal, the pending order did not work, delete it. Profit for sales is taken in the same way as in the case of purchases (see above).

A more detailed analysis of the system is presented in the video.

Download VForce Strategy Files

Download video

Important! Nuances of installation in the new Metatrader 4 builds

Watch the video: NEW V-Force HiViz Weight Vest for safety (February 2020).

Leave Your Comment